官方证实和田两宗群众袭击事件 未说动机 另传武警向和田维吾尔示威者开枪射击

新疆继鄯善县爆发严重暴乱后,官方证实上周五在和田地区爆发两宗群众袭击事件。其中墨玉县有一百多人冲击公安局,另在和田县一个小镇,亦发生群众持械闹事。而海外维族组织及当地人均指,当天和田实则有数个地点发生示威,40多名维族人被捕。(海蓝报道)

官方媒体分别指,和田地区上周五(6月28日)同日两处发生骚乱。《环球时报》引述消息指,周五中午,一百多名滋事者在墨玉县宗教场所聚集后,骑上电单车,携带刀具等凶器,试图冲击县公安局,警方立即启动应急反应机制平息事件,并搜捕疑犯。

另外,天山网报道指,同日下午约3时半,和田县罕尔日克镇发生一宗群体持械聚集闹事事件,公安机关紧急处置,依法抓捕闹事者,事件很快平息,处置过程中,没有人伤亡。但报道没有说明疑犯的族别,闹事动机或多少人被捕。

总部设在德国的世界维吾尔代表大会发言人迪里夏提指,和田地区上周五同一时间在和田各地发生数宗抗争,维族人抗议被中国压制,地点包括在和田地区的和田县及墨玉县,人数超过百人,实际数字没法统计,亦不清楚是否有伤亡,当局已镇压事件。据知,当天有48名维族人被捕,至今当局仍在抓捕及清查维族人,当地进入战争戒备状态。

他说:目前当局在当地进行镇压,事发时,中国在当地逮捕了48人(维族人),至今为止,中国在当地进行抓捕,具体被抓捕人数不详,令人担忧。另外,中国在整个地方现在不止在战备状况,而且到处抓捕及清查维族人。

迪里夏提又指,维族人现在急切需要国际社会声援及帮助。他指,中国官方媒体对维族人抗争进行歪曲指控,维护自身的政治目的。廸里夏廸强调,维族人的抗争与任何恐怖主义没有牵连,他们的目标是政治上的决策权、经济上支配及文化信仰被尊重等。

而墨玉县城一间宾馆职员亦指,当天听说和田数个地方发生暴力事件,都在和田地区,但不在墨玉县内,事件很快被平息,不算大件事,但详倩不清楚。事发后,当地检查较严格,日夜都有警察巡逻,晚上不太外出,近日当地亦没法上网。

她说:就那天在和田,但是当时就控制住,它可能就是比较分散,和田几个地方那种,但是人就是那些人,我们当时反正就知道,但是也没有通告,所以我们也不是很清楚。

此外,和田县一宾馆职员说,这里出了事,但她不知道哪个地点发生,现在已经没什么事,当地已停止网络,附近的小镇没有被封锁,民众仍可以自由进入。她说:现在和田出事,这里全面停网,现在你到那个地方都可以,但不知(暴力事件)在那个地方发生,小心点比较好。

记者曾致电墨玉县公安局,公安指,不会透露情况。

而和田地区公安局,亦拒絶回应事件。

另外,就吐鲁番鄯善县6.26“暴恐”事件,官方新华社周日(30日)公布已经破案,并指,今年2月以来,艾合买提尼牙孜.斯迪克纠集多人进行宗教极端活动,收听煽动暴力恐怖活动的音频资料,组成17人的暴力恐怖活动团伙。6月中以来,该团伙筹措资金、购买刀具、汽油等作案工具。6月25日(案发前一日),公安根据线索抓获该团伙成员1人,艾某害怕被揭罪行。26日清晨,伙同15名暴徒,先后袭击鄯善县鲁克沁镇派出所、巡警中队、镇政府、建筑工地、个体商店及美容店,烧毁车辆,持刀斩杀公安、民警及平民,造成24人死亡,其中维族人16人、汉族8人,包括2名女性,另有21人受伤。处置过程中,当场击毙11人,击伤并抓获4人,缴获刀具、汽油桶等作案工具等。另经举报,最后一名逃犯伊布拉音.艾力周日被捕。

———–

中国当局证实,中国动用武警向和田附近团结广场上的数百名维吾尔示威者开枪射击,当场杀死10~15名、杀伤50名示威者。

Local authorities in China’s Xinjiang region confirmed at the weekend that police fired at hundreds of minority ethnic Muslim Uyghurs protesting the arrest of a young religious leader and closure of a mosque, acknowledging that up to 15 people may have been killed and 50 others injured in the latest violence to hit the volatile region.

The confirmation of the shooting and fatalities during protests by up to 400 Uyghurs in Hanerik township near Hotan (in Chinese, Hetian) city on Friday came as Beijing staged massive military exercises in the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region and dispatched officials on Saturday in an apparent bid to restore order in the far western region.

The move to beef up security followed a meeting of the ruling Chinese Communist Party chaired by President Xi Jinping, indicating concerns among the top leadership over the rising violence in Xinjiang ahead of the anniversary of the July 5, 2009 riots in the Xinjiang capital Urumqi which left nearly 200 dead.

“Yes, a terrible tragedy happened in Hanerik,” Chairman of Hotan county’s People’s Congress Abdulhekim Weliyop told RFA’s Uyghur Service.

“There are deaths and injuries, but I don’t know the exact number. Police officers will send us the reports soon,” he said on Saturday, adding that the recent spate of attacks by Uyghurs in Xinjiang had stemmed from “radicalism.”

Separately, the head of one of 30 villages under the Hanerik township said up to 15 people may have died in the Hanerik violence, which was triggered by Uyghur protests following the arrest of several Uyghurs, including a young local “imam,” or religious leader, and the closure of his mosque.

“I assume 10 to 15 died and more than 50 had been injured” when Chinese security forces prevented a march by hundreds of Uyghurs protesting over the mosque issue, Abdulla Metkurban, the Communist Party chief of No. 13 village in Hanerik, told RFA.

He said that during a party meeting at the township late Friday, he and other village chiefs in Hanerik had watched a “bloody” video of the protests provided by the security authorities aimed at identifying some of the demonstrators for the police.

“The number of demonstrators were in the range of 300 to 400. All of them were marching towards Hotan city,” he said.

When police blocked the demonstration and began to arrest some of them, the protesters bolted in motorcycles and cars, he said.

“So police opened fire on those who tried to run away. As a result some of them died and some got injured.”

At least 200 arrested

Abdulla Metkurban believed that at least 200 protesters were arrested, saying that at least seven from his village alone had been nabbed amid a house-to-house screening exercise in the area.

The Hanerik violence came two days after disgruntled Uyghurs attacked police and government offices in Turpan prefecture’s Lukchun township.

Chinese authorities said 35 were killed in the incident, but according to accounts given to RFA by officials and residents, as well as by an imam who helped conduct the burial rites for security personnel who perished in the clashes, at least 46 had died.

Local officials also said at the weekend that least three people were killed in separate violence in Tuanjie Square in Hotan city on Friday amid conflicting reports on circumstances that led to the incident.

Abdulla Metkurban said he was informed that a group of Uyghurs attacked five Han Chinese with knives, killing three and injuring the others, triggering a security clampdown and arrests.

Tuanjie Square crackdown

But a local Uyghur farmer told RFA that more than 200 people from Tuanjie Square had marched on the streets after Friday prayers to protest against “oppression,” resulting in a crackdown.

“Police and military vehicles soon arrived and opened gunfire,” the farmer said.

“So far, I learned that there were more than five deaths … but many injuries, I don’t know exactly,” he said.

Hotan has reportedly been under a curfew since Friday night, and searches for the town on Sina Weibo, China’s version of Twitter, were blocked on Sunday, according to Agence France-Presse.

China’s army of Internet censors often block searches for sensitive information on the country’s hugely popular microblogging sites.

Military show of strength

Amid the raging violence, Beijing has vowed to ramp up patrols and crack down on “terrorist” groups as massive military exercises were held Saturday in Xinjiang’s capital Urumqi.

“We will step up actions to crack down upon terrorist groups and extremist organisations and track the wanted,” Yu Zhengsheng, a member of the Party’s Politburo Standing Committee, said after arriving in the capital, the state news agency Xinhua reported late Saturday.

Meng Jianzhu, another senior party official, was also in Urumqi making “detailed anti-terror arrangements,” Xinhua said.

He called for “24 hour patrols [in] all weather conditions” according to a report by the state news agency on Sunday.

Saturday’s exercises saw large sections of the city shut down as military vehicles took to the streets with at least 1,000 personnel from the People’s Armed Police, part of China’s armed forces responsible for law enforcement and internal security during peacetime, AFP reported.

The state run Global Times newspaper Sunday described the exercises as “ceremonies … to support the fight against terrorism.”

Chinese authorities blame outbreaks of violence in the region on Uyghur “terrorists,” but rights groups and experts say Beijing exaggerates the terrorism threat to take the heat off domestic policies that cause unrest or to justify the authorities’ use of force against the Uyghur minority.

Uyghurs say they have long suffered ethnic discrimination, oppressive religious controls, and continued poverty and joblessness, blaming the problems partly on the influx of Han Chinese into the region.

Reported by Shohret Hoshur and Rukiye Turdush for RFA’s Uyghur Service. Translated by Rukiye Turdush. Written in English by Parameswaran Ponnudurai.

镜像链接:谷歌镜像 | 亚马逊镜像

分类: 传闻 标签:
  1. 本文目前尚无任何评论.
  1. 本文目前尚无任何 trackbacks 和 pingbacks.